If you enjoy playing games with great curiosity, if you possess unique skills that help you handle a large number of massive games and can do so quite intelligently, then this event is for you.
- • Only those who have registered in i.Fest ’21 will be able to participate.
- • This time we have 5 games: BGMI, Valorant, CODM, 8 ball pool and Clash Royale.
- • All players must join the i.clash 2021 Discord server. All i.clash-related announcements will be posted on the discord server.
- • All i.Clash players would have to join WhatsApp group for each game they have registered for. This group's link will be emailed later.
- • Make sure your internet connection is good enough during the match. If your connection fails in between the match then there will be no provision for rematch in any circumstances.
- • There will be a few volunteers who will spectate the entire game in case they see any unusual behavior or hack problem, that team/player will be banned from competing in the i.Clash.
- • Every team must arrive in the room at least 5 minutes prior to the start of the match. Regardless of the number of players, the match will begin at the specified time.
- • The substitution of any player in the event of a team member's absence at the time of match is not permitted.
- • After you've registered, you won't be able to change your game ID.
- • After each match round, a leaderboard for each game will be generated, based on which the teams will be qualified for the subsequent round.
- • During the event, players can contact volunteers or the coordinator if they have any queries or difficulties.
- • It is expected from everyone to maintain the game updated.
- • In case of any discrepancy, the decision of the coordinators will remain final
- • Depending on the circumstances, the regulations may be modified.